By now you know how much my single person grocery list reflects what my cat needs/wants. But when I put the generic Miralax on the checkout belt, I didn’t feel the need to say it was for my cat. TMI, right?
Other items on the list:
- 9 Volt batteries (for the next time the smoke alarm has a psychotic episode)
- hot sesame chili oil
- fat-free half n half ( to put in my coffee when I have that peach/raspberry crisp w/ homemade vanilla ice cream. It’s all about balance.)
- soda w/ caffeine (for when I want to perk up and stay awake past 8 p.m.)
- cat food (doing a seafood medley this week)
- beer (I’m usually a wine girl, but having peeps over for the cat’s birthday party. See above.)
I need YOUR lists, people! I know you have good ones and now you can submit on the “Submit Your Grocery Lists” page. Easy. Do it.