Here’s yesterday’s list. Not terribly exciting since I’m not having people over this weekend. That means maybe eating popcorn and peaches for several meals. It’s what we single people do…
- September Vogue – I actually used to subscribe, but I’m really not a Vogue chick. I still buy the giant Sept. issue, though.
- Granola – I’m trying to stay on budget and granola isn’t cheap. But I did manage to find some that doesn’t look like shredded styrofoam and bird droppings.
- Cat food – his appetite’s off a bit, so he gets a wide variety this week
- Baby food – ditto
- 3 bottles of white wine – @ $4.99 each. Yes, it’s possible to find good, CHEAP wine. Speaking of – Don’t forget the Single People’s Grocery Lists Wine Tasting Event on Wed., Aug. 31st at 6:00 p.m.
- Fat Free Half & Half – yes, I’m aware I’m kidding myself…
- New York Extra Sharp Cheddar – I love the Vermont one, too, but Giant Beagle doesn’t carry it in cheap block form.
Did you notice that there’s very little edible stuff, at least for me, on the list? How does that happen? I meant to buy food. Really.