I’ll admit I’m a bit of a baby when I have a cold/sinus thing going on. Since I rarely get sick, I’m totally impatient w/ it. I also hate taking cold meds. because they make me loopy. Okay, loopier. Didn’t feel like it, but journeyed out to the store for cat food and something appetizing for the weekend. Here’s what leaped into the cart. I had no control over it.
- A Paul Newman pizza – Have to say for a frozen product, these are good.
- Velveeta & shells – What can I say? The shells on the box were glistening (see cold meds. above).
- Ginger cookies – Not even fresh bakery ones, but the packaged crappy ones.
- Generic condensed noodle soup – It’s for the sinuses.
- Take and bake French bread – I might actually throw some spaghetti sauce in a pan. Bread would be good w/ it. A salad sounds insurmountable – way too complicated (see cold meds. above).
- Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream – Got this at the Dairy Queen-type place on the way home. Had to buy a quart because that’s the law.
- Cat food – I mixed it up a bit for him, got some kitten food in funky pink cans.
There was more stuff, but I’m even boring myself at this point.
Have a good one. Don’t get sick!