One of my married pals gets a pass today as she shared her sneaky plan to masquerade as a single and take time off from work to do some serious shopping damage. Although she’s wandering out of the food area, we’ll let that slide today.
Here’s the plan/list:
- Decorations from Taylor Creek ($$$…total splurge place) for autumn to replace my Halloween decorations in two weeks.
- $15 Wine (splurge)
- GOOD cheese (the goat cheese that floats in flavored oil, natch)
- EXPENSIVE bread sticks from France
- Every product ever made for fine lines, wrinkles and brighteners by philosophy from Sephora
- Heck, I might even get a spray tan today. Already looking pale.
I’m liking the variety and the INDULGENCE factor of this girl’s list. She deserves it after all – hard-working mommy! You go, Girlfriend!
My own headcold-sponsored grocery list next! The sinuses want what the sinuses want…